Moving to Adelaide or South Australia?June 7, 2010
There seems to be an increase in people moving house from Victoria to South Australia as Cleave Removals have been busy going back and forth from Melbourne to Adelaide. If you are planning on moving to South Australia, the South Australian Tourist Information recently released a list of top ten things to do, here’s some of them.
- Swim with dolphins and sea lions at Baird Bay on the Eyre Peninsula
- Wine tasting – fairly easy with over 300 cellar doors and 17 wine regions including Barossa, Clare Valley, Adelaide Hill and McLaren Vale
- Coober Pedy and the outback – visit underground homes, remote cattle stations and opal mines
- Wildlife spotting on Kangaroo Island
- Visit Wang Wang and Funi at the famous Adelaide Zoo